Registering to vote is free at elections.morriscountynj.gov. Any website that charges for voter registration is not an official government site. Beware of releasing personally identifiable voter registration information on non-governmental sites.
Primary Election on Tuesday, June 6th
Mail-in Ballots for the upcoming Primary Election are now available! Applications must be received no later than Tuesday, May 30th in order to receive a ballot through the mail.
In-person voting is also available from 8:30am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, up until Monday, June 5th at 3pm. We will have extended hours for in-office voting on Thursday, June 1st until 7pm and Saturday, June 3rd from 8am to noon.
Voting Early at the County Clerk’s Office
Need help with in-person voting? Watch the following video:
What We Do
- Receive Mail-In Ballot requests and process them
- Send out Mail-In Ballots
- Offer in-person early voting for all elections in the County, along with extended hours on certain days prior to Primary and General Elections
- Design and print Mail-In, Emergency, Provisional, Voting Machine and Sample Ballots
- Distribute petitions for county and local offices, State Committee, November School Board candidates, Independent candidates and County Committee
- Collect petitions for county offices, November School Board candidates, State Committee and Independent candidates
- Tabulate election results on election night
- Certify the election results to the NJ Division of Elections
- Assist in the process of filing Financial Disclosure Statements that are required for certain public employees and officials
- Work closely with the 39 municipalities in Morris County and the Board of Elections to ensure that the entire election process runs smoothly
- Mail-In Ballot Application
- Spanish Version Mail-In Ballot Application
- Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) (for all military and citizens living outside the U.S.)*
*Email FPCAs to MorrisCountyClerkElections@co.morris.nj.us or fax to 973-285-5233