If you have received this letter in the mail from the organization named at the bottom, please note that it contains incorrect information and we would like to clarify to help ensure that all votes are properly counted.
The highlighted section states that applied for Vote by Mail Ballots must be returned to the Morris County Clerk’s Office by the close of polls on Election Day, which is 8 PM on Tuesday, November 6th.
The correct address that Vote by Mail Ballots should be mailed to is:
Morris County Board of Elections, Administration and Records Building, PO Box 900, Morristown, NJ 07963
Anyone choosing to deliver their ballot in person or through a courier service may use the following address:
Morris County Board of Elections, Administration and Records Building, 10 Court Street, 2nd Floor, Morristown, NJ 07960
Ballots may be returned in-person or through the mail as long as they are received by the Board of Elections prior to the close of polls on Election Day, November 6th, at 8 PM.
School Board Candidate Withdrawal Deadline Changed
Please be advised that the deadline to withdraw has been changed from September 7th to August 28th. Please see the complete 2018 General Election Timeline for more information.
Election Night Reporting Website
What We Do
- Receive Mail-In Ballot requests and process them
- Send out Mail-In Ballots
- Offer in-person early voting for all elections in the County, along with extended hours on certain days prior to Primary and General Elections
- Design and print Mail-In, Emergency, Provisional, Voting Machine and Sample Ballots
- Distribute petitions for county and local offices, State Committee, November School Board candidates, Independent candidates and County Committee
- Collect petitions for county offices, November School Board candidates, State Committee and Independent candidates
- Tabulate election results on election night
- Certify the election results to the NJ Division of Elections
- Assist in the process of filing Financial Disclosure Statements that are required for certain public employees and officials
- Work closely with the 39 municipalities in Morris County and the Board of Elections to ensure that the entire election process runs smoothly
- Mail-In Ballot Application
- Spanish Version Mail-In Ballot Application
- Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) (for all military and citizens living outside the U.S.)*
*Email FPCAs to MorrisCountyClerkElections@co.morris.nj.us or fax to 973-285-5233